- Manage registration enquiries from prospective registrants via email
- Coordinate and manage online conference registration for your event
- Collect personal registration information per the British Columbia Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA)
- Confirm event registration with conference delegates
- Manage registration cancellations and refunds when required
- Issue tax receipts to registrants as appropriate
- Process registrations in the UBC financial system, with all revenues held in trust deposited to the event account
- Provide regular registration reports of attendees including any required pre-registration tracking if desired
Please visit our external education page to see some of the groups for whom we are currently providing registration services.
To get a proposal for UBC CPD to provide registration services for your group, contact Registration and Conference Services Manager Sandy McNeill at @email.
Management—CPD Program design, budgeting, and full operational management:
CPD offers expertise in medical education program design for online and in person delivery modes. Contact our Conference Director at @email with your proposal to see if we can assist.